The Blade Cover & Peeler needs to be inserted by ensuring that either of the 2 highest curves of the accessory are placed directly above the part of blade that points up (so that the 4 slots of the peeler are aligned with the 4 blades of the mixing knife) Please see illustration below.
Then press down on the peeler to secure it to the mixing knife. You can check that the positioning is correct by pulling up the peeler: if it offers some resistance, it is secure, otherwise it will release straight away.
- Please note the maximum speed is Speed 4.
- For best results, use evenly sized vegetables that fit through the lid opening. Larger vegetables may need to be cut in pieces.
- Add to the mixing bowl the amount of unpeeled vegetables required, but no more than 800 g of root vegetables at one time.
- Always add 600 g of water, regardless of the amount of vegetables.- For TM6, insert lid and measuring cup, then start the mode, 4 min/speed 4 or alternatively you can use the peeler mode.
- For TM5, insert lid, place simmering basket instead of measuring cup on top of mixing bowl lid, then peel, 4 min/speed 4.
- When peeling is finished, rinse the peeled vegetables under water to remove any last peel pieces.
- To avoid wasting water, collect the peeling and rinsing water and re-use, for watering plants for example.