You can find recipes all from all over the world and filter by language, country and other options. Please note when you register for a Cookidoo® account on Cookidoo.ca your search will automatically be defaulted to view the recipes from Canada in English with the imperial unit system. (You can also set your preferences to other options noted in the preferences FAQ)
No worries, you will be able to search for recipes you know and love, or, find recipes you only dreamed of making! With the filter functions offered in Cookidoo®, you will have access to a whole world of recipes, and even better, it's easy to find them!
Language and Country
- When searching for a recipe, you can find the filter function under the search bar after hitting enter. Then you can go to the "filter" function on Cookidoo®
- Select your preferred language and country you would like to cook from. (For Example, if you would like to cook an authentic pasta dish, you could select Italy).
- Click " Show Results"
- You should now see Italian recipes in Italian language. (Please note, when filtering by country, the language and unit system will always be the language and unit system native to the country you are searching in. When downloading recipes to your Thermomix®, you will not be able to translate them unless you save them and translate in created recipes or Google Chrome offers a translation on any page which uses a different language. This means you can have Google Chrome translate the recipes and simply follow along in manual mode.
If you have a TM5, make sure to filter by TM5 recipes – this will exclude recipes that are not compatible with the TM5. If you want to cook a recipe that has been created for the TM6, please note that the pre-set cooking functions (e.g. sous-vide, caramelizing etc.) are not available on the TM5 and cannot be set manually.
Filter by Thermomix® Model:
All previous TM5 recipes have been made available for the TM6, as all TM5 recipes can also be prepared in the TM6.
If you filter by TM6 recipes and select a recipe that can only be prepared using the TM6, it will only be synchronized to the TM6, as these recipes are not compatible with the TM5.
All the recipes that we will create will be developed either for the TM5 and the TM6, or exclusively for the TM6.
The recipe search function:
- Includes the title of the recipe, list of ingredients, preparation method and category.
- Detects spelling mistakes and synonyms.
- Lets you filter by a category, ingredients, preparation time, portion, total time, Thermomix® model, country, and language.
- Is faster and symbols are easier to understand.
- Suggests search terms.
- Stores search terms in your history.
- Has been optimized for use in the app.
- Let you sort results by relevance, date, name, total time and preparation time.