Now that you have your new TM6™, we want to help you set it up properly.
Follow these steps to set your TM6™
- Sign up for a Cookidoo® account at Cookidoo.ca Skip this step if you already have a Cookidoo® account.
- Turn on your Thermomix® TM6™ by pressing round silver selector knob. The start-up process begins automatically and takes 5-10 minutes. DO NOT UNPLUG OR POWER OFF THE THERMOMIX® DURING THIS PROCESS. The Select Your Language screen will appear when the process is complete.
- Select your language preference and country. Scroll to choose English (US), not English, to set measurement default to Imperial. If you have a non-U.S. Cookidoo® account, pick the country that matches the Cookidoo® platform you subscribe to.
- Connect to Wifi and sign in to your Cookidoo® account. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Then follow the safety prompts.
- Restart your TM6™ by pressing the round silver selector knob and holding down for three seconds. Once off, restart the TM6
Now you are ready to get cooking. If you have additional questions please reach out to our Customer Service team at email@example.com or 855-867-9904